IMMEX is now offering the option of Telehealth After-Hours services to all our clients.
The advent of COVID-19 has rapidly changed the way businesses work, and the medical field is no exception. However, working though these unprecedented times, IMMEX, like the general medical community, have been able to successfully adopt Telehealth in the various professional services that we provide.
Some key highlights of the service:
- Offered via widely available video conferencing platform Skype.
- On-call doctor speaks with the injured person and examines them by video conference and begins the medical management unless it is necessary to refer them to hospital for urgent face to face treatment.
- The doctor will organise follow-up the next business day at an IMMEX clinic nearest to the worker.
- Certificates of capacity completed and emailed directly to the employer.
- The injured worker and the supervisor do not need to leave the workplace.
- A significantly lower fee structure for the Telehealth Consultation.
- Any IMMEX client can choose to partake no matter where they are located.
If you would like more information please contact IMMEX at 02 9319 5999 or email us at email@example.com.