Occupational Medicine Trainee/Registrar or GP with interest in Occupational Medicine
No VR requirement. Full-time or Part-time role. Fees at or above AMA rates.
The role meets the requirements of an Occupational Physician trainee / registrar.
- Join one of the leading specialised Occupational Health Practices in Sydney
- Busy, fast paced team environment with great nurse, peer and admin support
- Registered Occupational Health training facility
IMMEX is a well-established, specialised and dedicated Occupational Medicine Group in Sydney with comprehensive facilities, integrated physiotherapy practices and good nursing support.
IMMEX has a structured model with an established large corporate client base, representing a wide range of industries in both the private and public sector.
All billing is at or above full AMA rates – No Bulk Billing or Medicare. Non-VR doctors are welcome.
Full time or part time work is available providing treatment of workplace injury and illness, performing employment related medical assessments, and giving independent evidence based medical advice and opinions. There are also opportunities for workplace assessment, occupational health surveillance, and on-site work.
The ideal candidate must possess:
- Good knowledge and experience in general medicine, musculo-skeletal and occupational medicine
- Willingness to embrace our proven practice philosophy
- Demonstrates team spirit and reliability
- Willingness to take part in telehealth after hours practice roster
Please email your CV to Dr Stephen Simmons at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Dr Stephen Simmons
Phone: (02) 9319 5999
Please note Dr Simmons will not return telephone enquiries until a CV has been received.
Private Practice Physiotherapist
An opportunity has arisen for a Physiotherapist to join our long standing Injury Management group. You will work closely in a professional and fun team environment with experienced Physiotherapists. Our practice is located within a medical centre where you will work within a friendly, supportive Physiotherapy team as well as with Doctors, Specialists, Nurses and administrative staff.
The caseload is acute musculoskeletal injuries where you will develop your assessment and manual therapy skills, you will then have the opportunity to follow these patients through to discharge.
The role provides a varied caseload including:
- Treatment of acute musculoskeletal injuries sustained in a workplace environment usually seen within the first few hours of injury. (the majority of our patients)
- Post surgery rehabilitation (Shoulder, knee, ankle, hand, etc).
- Fracture management from assessment and plastering through to treatment and rehabilitation. (Training provided).
- Opportunity to present education / wellness / training programs
- Some pre-employment and injury function assessments (Training provided)
Our clinic is open weekday business hours only. There is no weekend or evening work required.
- Current Australian Physiotherapy registration with AHPRA.
- Excellent communication skills.
The successful applicant will need to:
- Have good clinical reasoning skills
- Be well presented at all times
- Have an interest in acute injury management
- Have an ability to work both independently & in a friendly team environment
Our ideal candidate would have at least two years experience in private practice and a strong interest in treating acute musculoskeletal conditions . We would also consider recent graduates with a willingness to learn acute injury assessment and treatment skills in an open supportive environment.
Please send through cover letter and resume to:
Michael Playford – email@example.com