IMMEX In-House Medical Practitioners
- Bachelor of Health Science
- Doctor of Physiotherapy
- Registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Member of the Australia Physiotherapy Association (APA)
- Worker’s Compensation and CTP Accreditation – SIRA
- First Aid, Basic Emergency Life Support and CPR – CBD College
- Occupational health (Management of acute musculoskeletal injuries and pre-employment screening across all industries)
- Work related and CTP injuries
Wendy has worked in several private practices across Sydney with vast experience in managing musculoskeletal conditions, sport related injuries, neurological conditions, and post-operative rehabilitation. She has a particular interest in work-related injuries and is passionate in assisting her patients to return to work and achieve their goals by implementing evidence-based practices. In addition, she is a co-author of a systematic review with ongoing work towards a journal publication. The review is titled “The effect of high-fidelity simulation-based learning in acute cardiorespiratory physical therapy – a mixed-methods systematic review”.
Click here to download and print this profile.
Need help? Use the form below to make an enquiry and one of our team will reply to you shortly.