IMMEX In-House Medical Practitioners
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- Registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Worker’s Compensation and CTP Accreditation – SIRA
- First Aid, Basic Emergency Life Support and CPR – CBD College
- Mental Health First Aid
- Occupational health (Management of acute musculoskeletal injuries and pre-employment screenings)
- Work related and CTP injuries
- Neurological rehabilitation
Meray has extensive experience in different physiotherapy areas including musculoskeletal, acute and neurological settings through working in various hospitals and private practices across the state. She has a great interest in musculoskeletal injuries, with particular interest in work-related injuries. Using evidence-based practice, Meray provides various hands-on treatments as well as personalised exercise programs to guide her patients through recovery and help them achieve their functional goals to facilitate an early return to work.
Click here to download and print this profile.
Need help? Use the form below to make an enquiry and one of our team will reply to you shortly.