IMMEX In-House Medical Practitioners
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- Registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Member of the Australia Physiotherapy Association (APA)
- Worker’s Compensation and CTP Accreditation – SIRA
- Dry Needling Accreditation – CPD Health Courses
- Level 1 Sports Trainer Accreditation – Sports Medicine Australia (SMA)
- First Aid, Basic Emergency Life Support and CPR – CBD College
- Temporomandibular joint (TMJ) – Physiotherapy Coaching Academy
- Physiotherapy Management of Spinal Cord Injuries – The International Spinal Cord Society (ISCOS).
- Occupational health (Management of acute musculoskeletal injuries and pre-employment screening across all industries)
- Work and CTP injuries
- Orthoapaedics (Pre and Post surgical rehab)
- Intensive Care
- Sporting injuries
- TMJ, Headaches and migraines
Mark has extensive clinical physiotherapy experience in both hospitals and private practice clinics.
He is also highly skilled in treating acute work injuries and manages patients’ return to work safely and timely.
Moreover, having worked across various clinical areas, Mark is quite experienced in managing all injuries/conditions. He uses the most up to date evidenced-based therapy in his management. His methodology of treatment combines both manual hands-on therapy and exercise prescription including work hardening, strength and conditioning programs.
In addition, Mark has a strong orthopaedic surgical background liaising and attending orthopaedic surgeries with various orthopaedic surgeons. He is up to date with the latest surgical protocols and methodologies. His experience encompasses physiotherapy rehab pre- and post surgeries.
Furthermore, Mark provides pre-employment screening across all industries and assesses functional capacity of potential candidates.
Mark’s skills and experience in these clinical areas provides his patients with high quality treatment, quick and great results.
Click here to download and print this profile.
Need help? Use the form below to make an enquiry and one of our team will reply to you shortly.