As an employer, an integral part of providing a safe work environment is ensuring that your occupational health service provider works as an extension of your business. From recruitment all the way through to return to work post injury, your occupational health service provider should be working with you hand in hand. When comparing occupational health service providers to find one that is suitable for your business you should look beyond just the price. Considerations for choosing IMMEX as your occupational health service provider include:
Fast Turn Around Times
Fast turnaround times for assessments such as Pre-Employment Medical Examinations impact your ability to mobilise new staff to sites or projects in a timely manner. At IMMEX our Pre-Employment Medical Examinations help to manage your WHS risks and responsibilities by assessing the physical ability of a candidate to perform a particular role.
Following the assessment, our occupational medical practitioners will provide a report that includes a recommendation on the candidate’s medical suitability for the specific role and the risk of aggravating a pre-existing condition or developing a new condition. This enables you, the employer, to appropriately determine your course of action. The doctor or physiotherapist will phone you to discuss any significant findings and will ensure you receive the report within 24 hours.
Our aim is to provide the best injury management and medical examinations, assessment and reporting, based on evidence and the best possible return-to-work and return to life outcomes for workers in the shortest possible time.
Our Expert Team
Our treating medical staff comprises of specialist occupational physicians and doctors with special interest and training in occupational medicine. All our medical practitioners are SIRA Authorised Medical Practitioners.
We also have a team of SIRA approved physiotherapists and a SIRA approved psychologist. Our expert team of medical practitioners and allied health professionals are supported by our skilled support staff to ensure administrative processes are efficient and effective.
Our Account Management team will ensure your specific business requirements are understood and implemented. Regular client meetings and site visits are organised to ensure we understand your changing business needs, focus and challenges.
Why choose IMMEX as your preferred medical provider?
- 25% of all injured employees seen at IMMEX are discharged to Pre-Injury Duties within 1 day
- Over 50% of all injured employees seen at IMMEX are discharged to Pre Injury Duties within 1 week
- Only 4 in every 100 injured employees seen at IMMEX require an Unfit Certificate and over half of those are surgical patients (compared to SIRA NSW statistics which put the average lost time at approximately 10 weeks per claim)
- 40% of employees with low back injuries seen at IMMEX are fully recovered and discharged to Pre-Injury Duties within 1 week
- 75% of low back injuries are fully recovered and discharged to Pre-Injury Duties within 3 weeks
- 90% of injured patients stay with IMMEX for the length of their treatment until Pre-Injury Duties discharge
You can expect better service with IMMEX
- Your calls and emails are answered promptly by IMMEX staff who know you and your Workers’ Compensation requirements
- Your injured employees are greeted by IMMEX reception promptly and attended by medical staff within 15 minutes of arrival
- IMMEX’s medical and physiotherapy professionals contact and update you and your workers’ compensation agents on an individual’s progress and on general workers’ compensation matters
- SIRA Certificates of Capacity emailed promptly
- Pre-Employment Medical results emailed on the day of the assessment
- Doctors and physiotherapists with a special interest and training in occupational medicine, along with Occupational Physicians, work together under the same roof to ensure you and your employees receive a safe and rapid return to Pre-Injury Duties
Need help? Use the form below to make an enquiry and one of our team will reply to you shortly.