Occupational Medicine Practitioner Registrar
- MBChB (University of Glasgow, UK)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Occupational Medicine (University of Otago, NZ)
- Accredited Health Assessor for Rail Safety Workers
- General Registration with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Member of the Australian and New Zealand Society of Occupational Medicine (ANZSOM)
- Member of Aerospace Medical Association (AsMA)
- Trainee of the Australasian Faculty of Occupational and Environmental Medicine of The Royal Australasian College of Physicians (AFOEM)
Skills / Experience:
- Dr Ioannides spent many years working in hospital-based medicine in the UK and in New Zealand, before moving into Occupational Medicine.
- Dr Ioannides is currently studying a Master in Aviation Medicine, University of Otago, NZ
- Dr Ioannides is working towards become an Occupational Physician and a Fellow of AFOEM.
Click here to download and print this profile.