Occupational Medical Practitioner
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery MB BS
- Member of Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Member of Australian & New Zealand Society of Occupational Medicine (ANZOM)
- Occupational Medicine – injury management, pre-employment medicals, rail safety medicals and fitness for work medicals.
- Multidisciplinary work for large remote construction facilities (gas industry), covering general practice, work related injuries and emergency medicine at sites.
- Occupational medicine and immigration medicals.
- General Practice in Aboriginal communities
- Solo doctor for rural emergency departments
- Solo doctor for gas refinery construction site for 8,500 employees and providing advice to paramedics, registered nurses and physiotherapists.
- Doctor for After Hours Medical Service.
- Gas Industry
- Aboriginal Medical Services
- Emergency medicine
- Health Services Australia
- International SOS
- Rural Health
- Corporate Health
- Department of Immigration
- Palliative Care
- Australian Defence Force
- Sports and Occupational Medicine
- Weight loss, exercise and obesity
Click here to download and print this profile.